Raw Chocolate Biscuits
These Raw Chocolate Biscuits are the ultimate healthy dessert or snack. They contain absolutely no added sweeteners, syrup or sugar – refined, unrefined or from dried fruit. Instead they contain just four wholesome, natural and delicious ingredients - but once you start eating them...
- 150g oats
- 225g ground almonds
- 100g coconut oil
- 30g raw cacao powder
NB: You can substitute the raw cacao for cinnamon, ginger, lemon zest or remove it completely to enjoy a concentrated coconut flavour.
1. Blend the oats to make a fine flour
2. Melt the coconut oil until it is a liquid.
3. Combine the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
4. Press the mixture into a tray or baking dish (something with sides so you can create a good depth) and pop it in the freezer to set.
5. Leave for 10 minutes until they solidify and then slice / break into biscuit slabs (we love dunking them in nut butter...).
Store in the fridge/freezer to retain their texture - and to give you one more reason to make them, imagine the base of a cheesecake meets rocky road with a sweet coconut and chocolate flavour... enough said.