Perfect Creamy Porridge
Nothing can me out of bed quicker than the thought of a big bowl of creamy, delicious porridge; and by stirring in Nut Blend nut butter you’re guaranteed a naturally sweet flavour without having to add any sugar!
- 8 tbsp oats (80g) - mix rolled oats with porridge oats for more texture
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 150ml water / nut milk
- 150ml nut milk (we love creamy Cashew Milk)
- 2 tsp Nut Blend Perfect nut butter
- Optional: 1 tbsp hulled hemp seeds (10g)
- Optional: handful of frozen / fresh berries
1. Combine the oats, hemp, cinnamon, vanilla and nutmeg in a saucepan.
2. Add your milk / water and stir all the ingredients together on medium heat.
3. If you're using berries, add them now to soften.
4. Once the oats start to absorb the liquid, stir in the nut butter until it dissolves.
5. When it's hot and creamy, serve in a large bowl.
Top with a small handful of fresh fruit / a drizzle of nut butter / nuts / seeds / granola or opt for plain - it's delicious either way!