Crunchy Cinnamon-Pecan Granola
Granola is great - until you see how much sugar is added to give the oats and nuts that crunchy texture.
Instead, we've scrapped sugar altogether and created a recipe that blends wholesome, flavoursome ingredients; it's super energising and makes you feel good (as well as being so good it's hard to stop eating...).
- 100g rolled oats
- 50g buckwheat oats
- 60g pecans
- 50g almonds
- 30g pumpkin seeds
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp nutmeg / allspice
- 70g coconut oil
- 35g nut butter / tahini
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C and line a tray with foil.
2. Heat the coconut oil in a saucepan / the oven until it becomes a liquid.
3. Mix the dry ingredients into the melted coconut oil until evenly combined.
4. Stir in your nut butter / tahini.
5. Pour the mixture onto the baking tray and pop it in the oven for 20 minutes.
Let it cool before transferring into an air-tight container; or eat it warm and crisp with porridge, fresh fruit, homemade nut milk (have you tried our Cashew Milk?) or simply snack on it with yoghurt - it’s healthy, wholesome and hard to put down...