Cashew Cacao Crumble
Blend crunchy cashews with rich chocolate and you have the most delicious and uplifting granola recipe to boost your breakfast, snack - or simply enjoy a spoonful to satisfy your chocolate cravings.
100g rolled oats
100g cashew nuts
75g ground almonds
1 tsp cinnamon
50g coconut oil
50g Golden Nut Butter
40g dark chocolate (we used orange chocolate)
Optional: 50g chopped up dates or raisins
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with foil.
2. Gently melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a saucepan until it becomes a liquid; and stir in the cinnamon and nut butter of choice.
3. Add the oats, ground almonds and cashew nuts and mix until evenly combined.
4. Pour the mixture onto the baking tray.
3. Pop it into the oven for 20 minutes, stirring half way through.
4. Let it cool before adding the dates / raisins (if using); and store in an airtight container.
We love it with vanilla yoghurt, banana coins, a drizzle of Perfect Nut Butter – or simply by the spoon!