Creamy Coconut Porridge
- 200ml coconut milk (use Biona for 100% coconut)
- 150ml hot water
- 90g gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tsp Perfect Nut Butter (or choice of nut butter)
- 1/2 tsp raw cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp raw maca powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 banana / handful blueberries / your choice of berries
1. Open your tin of coconut milk and stir the top layer of cream into the liquid below until it becomes smooth milk.
2. Mix the dry ingredients in a saucepan before adding both the coconut milk and hot water.
3. Add the sliced banana / fruit / nut butter and stir on a low heat until the ingredients soak up the liquid and the porridge becomes creamy (you can add the fruit at the end if you'd prefer).
4. Once the oats have softened; fruit has melted and there isn't any excess liquid, serve your porridge and top with raw cacao nibs / granola (try our Crunchy Cacao / Cashew Crumble), fresh fruit, nuts, seeds or a quick fruit compote.
This is one of the most energising breakfast bowls, full of natural flavour and wholesome, delicious ingredients - the perfect way to start your day.